CabinetsWashington State Kitchen & Bath installs gorgeous, high-quality cabinetry in custom configurations.
We proudly offer quality crafted cabinetry at an amazing price. You’ll appreciate the durability and elegance that comes with our custom birch cabinets.
We offer Maple cabinets with natural interior and a choice of eight distinctive exterior cabinet finishes. Call us today to discuss options and pricing for your kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, media room cabinets, office cabinets and other storage projects.
Custom Cabinet DetailsEach cabinet goes through a rigorous process to ensure quality and fine craftsmanship.
- The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and then vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- Toner is applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then air-dried.
- A wood sealer is applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
- Color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals.
- Full overlay door panel, 3/4″ thick door panel
- 4 to 6-way adjustable European hidden metal hinges (optional soft-close hinges)
- Adjustable, 3/4 shelf, 5/8″ thick cabinet-grade plywood, metal shelf rests
- Dovetail drawer, 1/2″ thick solid wood slides
- Full extension, under-mounted, soft-close steel concealed drawer glides
- 1/2″ thick cabinet grade plywood
- Metal bracket reinforcements for base cabinets
The box construction for All Wall Cabinets will be the same and will consist of 1/2″ Plywood with a Half Dovetail connection of the End Panels into the Front Frame (See Exhibit “A”). All Wall Cabinets will also include 6 Way Adjustable Soft Close Hinges (See Exhibit “B”). Natural Interiors and End Panels (Optional finished end skins required), 5/8″ Adjustable Shelving.
1/2″ Plywood with a Half Dovetail connection of the end panels into the front frame (See Exhibit “A”), 6 Way Adjustable Soft Close Hinges (See Exhibit “B”), 5/8″ Dovetail Drawer box (See Exhibit “C”), Full Extension Soft Close Drawer Guides (See Exhibit “D”), Natural Interior and Exterior End Panels (Optional finished end skins required), 5/8″ Adjustable Shelving.