Home is a place where someone feels the proudest and safest. It represents someone’s industriousness. Welcoming, charming, satisfying, comforting and soothing, home is definitely where the heart is. Nothing on earth can replace it.
As writer Maya Angelou once said, “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned,” a home’s charm is universal.
It is for these reasons that we aim to bring customers quality durable flooring products that provide a long-term and beneficial effect on your home. Products that enhance the beauty and aesthetics of the home, bring comfort, easy to clean, budget-friendly and will last for years and years. In realizing our goal, we have come up with an extensive data helpful for prospective buyers who wanted to know more about our product.
- main enemy is grit or sand
- easy to clean up
- some resilient floors are vinyl although not all vinyl floors are resilient
- the feel of elasticity when walking across them
- wide array of textures and design
- mostly installed in kitchens or baths
- completely customize the floor by mixing contrasting colors patchwork style
2 types of vinyl flooring: sheet vinyl and luxury vinyl tile (LVT)
- looks good anywhere
- has all the pros of vinyl
- spare tiles can be kept to repair worn parts
- can look good anywhere
- opens up unlimited possibilities for creating unique patterns
- linoleum is not resilient flooring
- only flooring that offers ease of maintenance, styling, selection and value
- can realistically mirror the look of wood grain, stone and ceramic